A Canada-wide arrest warrant has been issued for a third suspect wanted in relation to incidents earlier this month that led to the shutting down of the Halifax Shopping Centre.
On the afternoon of March 1, police had asked the public to avoid the mall and surrounding areas while officers investigated a weapons complaint.
HRP have previously said two armed robberies had occurred earlier that day, and a gun was fired during one of them.
The first was at Ash Jewellery on Quinpool Road and the second at the Cash Trader Store on Sackville Drive.
No one was injured.
HRP have said early that afternoon, officers spotted a suspect vehicle driving along Highway 102 as it approached Bayers Road.
The vehicle continued into the Halifax Shopping Centre area, where three men jumped out and ran into the mall.
Two were soon arrested and police say stolen property was recovered.
Officers secured the mall to search for the third suspect, however they came up empty.
Jamar Lakwame Carvery, 23, is now wanted for robbery (two counts), unauthorized possession of a firearm in a motor vehicle, mischief, possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000 and breach of a release order (two counts).
He is described as 6 feet tall and 185 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to to call police at 902-490-5020 or submit an anonymous tip through Crime Stoppers.
The two suspects that have been arrested, 27-year-old Daniel Christian Anthony Johnson and 26-year-old Colton Alan Grantmyre are also facing a long list of charges.