As power outages continue to linger, the municipality has released the list of comfort centres that are open Tuesday.
They have food and water, and offer a place to recharge devices and receive up-to-date information.
Comfort centres can be found at these locations:
- Moser River Community Hall, 28975 Highway 7 | 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Beaver Bank Kinsac Community Centre, 1583 Beaver Bank Road, Beaver Bank | 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Musquodoboit Valley Bicentennial Theatre, 12390 Highway 24, Middle Musquodoboit | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Findlay Community Centre, 26 Elliot Street, Dartmouth | 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Canada Games Centre, 26 Thomas Raddall Drive, Halifax | 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The municipality says these locations will stay open as needed, and if the demand calls for it, other locations will be set up.